Saturday, June 28, 2008

Joke Time Fellas

It's joke time kids.
Send me your latest joke as a "comment" (anyone can list a comment; just set it to anonymous).
You will be disqualified from any prises if your joke includes any of the following: crude joking, blonds, walking into a bar, nuns, any references to terrorism or the like, watermelons, telephones, teletubies, Martha Stewart, or Bush.

Chuck Norris jokes are allowed.

Momma jokes are allowed.

Chickens are allowed.

Chicken mothers are allowed.
Orphaned chickens, whom don't know their mother are also welcome.
Very forgetful chickens whom can't remember their brother, none the less, their mother, may be questioned, but ultimately will be allowed.
Roosters, all gaming birds, seagulls, and peasants will be allowed, but , to be frank, will probably not be the best choice for your joke.

Grand prize: A life-size portrait of me.
2nd place prize: A life-size portrait of your mother, eating a chicken.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I got one:

A blonde nun named Martha Stewart walks into a bar carrying a watermelon, and... oh wait... nevermind...

PopPop Zel said...

Sherlock Holmes and Dr Watson go on a camping trip. After a good dinner and a bottle of wine, they retire for the night, and go to sleep.

Some hours later, Holmes wakes up and nudges his faithful friend. “Watson, look up at the sky and tell me what you see.”

“I see millions and millions of stars, Holmes” replies Watson.

“And what do you deduce from that?”

Watson ponders for a minute. “Well,
bullet

Astronomically, it tells me that there are millions of galaxies and potentially billions of planets.
bullet

Astrologically, I observe that Saturn is in Leo.
bullet

Horologically, I deduce that the time is approximately a quarter past three.
bullet

Meteorologically, I suspect that we will have a beautiful day tomorrow.
bullet

Theologically, I can see that God is all powerful, and that we are a small and insignificant part of the universe.

But what does it tell you, Holmes?”

Holmes is silent for a moment.

“Watson, you idiot!” he says. “Someone has stolen our tent!”

Anonymous said...

My Dad Is Better Than Your Dad

Three boys are in the school yard bragging about their fathers.

The first boy says, "My Dad scribbles a few words on a piece of paper, he calls it a poem, they give him $50."

The second boy says, "That's nothing. My Dad scribbles a few words on a piece of paper, he calls it a song, they give him $100."The third boy says, "I got you both beat. My Dad scribbles a few words on a piece of paper, he calls it a sermon...and it takes eight people to collect all the money!"


The Elf formerly known as Clay

Mom and I at the Beach

Clay and I

Mom and Clay

Followers