Saturday, July 19, 2008

My new vacation home


This will be #3. The other two are on the Cape and the Vineyard. This one is on Cape Ann. You can see my rooftop in the center of the photograph.

I had to cut down on spending because of the housing crisis. It really hit me hard. As a one year old, I have a hard time convincing creditors to take me seriously, especially if one of my parents has to change my diaper midway through the appointment (I have asked them just to wait repeatedly).

All that to say, please keep the campaign checks coming. It is going to be hard this winter to heat all those homes.

Mom told me yesterday that if I am planning to really care about the people of this country, then I need to start caring about the people around me first. She doesn't support my realty. She said that its time to spread the money around like manure, causing many things to grow (some line from a old musical called "Hello Dolly").

She may have a point.
Have I caved and absorbed the ideal of the American dream in only 11 months of life!? I don't know how this could happen; I only watch 8 hours of television a day....... well below the national average.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's hoping that by the end of summer, Sinnemahoning Park will be on your list of favorite vacation spots.

Bownes said...

Oh yeah poppop! Bring on the BBQ!


The Elf formerly known as Clay

Mom and I at the Beach

Clay and I

Mom and Clay

Followers