Monday, January 5, 2009

Air and Space


(NASM SI 93-14656 )

The first spank'in new magazine came today and I sat and read it with pride. I browsed the articles and thanked my grandfather Zel for the Air & Space subscription. Some may gawk at the idea of a toddler reading Air & Space, but let me ask you this: Have you ever met a toddler before that was campaigning for the presidency?

I met with Obama over lunch today to discuss Gaza as well as his recent pic for the CIA headship. He is seriously considering my opinion on elevating the organization Toddlers for the Advancement of Ski Programs for Infants and Toddlers to a national status.

Also, He is looking into getting an exception made for me when it comes to the podiums I'll need to use 4 years from now when I am president. You may know from the tele that the average president is slightly taller than me.

4 comments:

PopPop Zel said...

Just make sure that you're behind NASA's budget! Personally, PopPop Zel would like to be NASA's Administrator in your cabinet. A new spaceport in St. John's U.S.V.I would be a great idea!

PopPop Zel

Anonymous said...

Sounds good to me Zel!

Anonymous said...

Dear sim...how did you teach that dog to smoke a cigar? Cinders wants to know.

Anonymous said...

Grandma,
The internet has information on just about anything.
Love,
Sim


The Elf formerly known as Clay

Mom and I at the Beach

Clay and I

Mom and Clay

Followers