Saturday, August 22, 2009

5:30am

What does a Toddler and their parent look like before the sun rises? Surprisingly, mom, dad and I were not the only parent-child duos taking to the streets in the wee morning hours so that the rest of the households could sleep. Even in the little town of Wellsboro, we saw stroller and kiddos in hand, dawning the streets in the midst of the dawn itself.

I kept my tradition of last year's vacation slumber (waking up between 4:30 and 5:30am each morning for the entire two weeks. These pictures are with mom, but actually it was dad that treated me to most of my morning outings. We saw cows, towns, beaches, donut shops. . .


At the beach before the sun rose. Dad had the great idea to rent bikes with a seat on the back for me.

The sun rising over the ocean behind me.


And here is mom and I in a bagel shop in Wellsboro.

2 comments:

mommom b said...

Nice sunrise!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Guys!

Just wanted to say I'm loving your blog and hoping that everything is going well :)

Glad to hear that I'm not the only one that has a "vacation sleep schedule"...

~ Laura (Barton) Hoffman
p.s. SOOOOOO cool that there is a "mom mom b" on here - I have one in my life too! :)


The Elf formerly known as Clay

Mom and I at the Beach

Clay and I

Mom and Clay

Followers