Sunday, September 27, 2009

A 4:30am wake-up call will do that to you

Up until my genius parents solved this problem two weeks ago, I was getting up at 4:30am regularly. So yes, the clock says 8:00 and that's the a.m. baby.

Dad took a shower only to find me passed out on the couch at the ripe hour of 8am.

May your sleep be sleep and may you sleep past 4:30am. And, perhaps if you do get up at 4:30am, may you also get to pass out on a couch by 8am. And, (the final blog blessing of today), may you get to eat pancakes as good as the ones my dad makes. I recommend barbecue sauce or ranch dressing as a topping. No joke.

2 comments:

mommom b. said...

Hey, Simeon, you should just move in with me-- 4:30 is the time I get up--and I understand, because I am always ready for a nap ANY TIME. Love, MomMom B.

Bownes said...

GREAT! I talked it over with the parents and they said that I can just stay at your house through Christmas! See you soon!
-sim


The Elf formerly known as Clay

Mom and I at the Beach

Clay and I

Mom and Clay

Followers