Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Graceful?



Mom says that this type of "dancing" I do is perhaps the first thing she has noticed me being graceful in.

Dad put me in ballet (mom doesn't know) in prep for football training next year. Dad says that all the greats in football took a turn in ballet. He says it will strengthen my toes, which is vital if I want to play with the Eagles one day. I have been negotiating contracts lately, but the owners of the Eagles are hesitant to sign on a two-year old with only low-level college experience.

I'll keep up the steroids and pumping iron and see where that gets me. But for now, I'll keep working on my graceful moves with Pooh.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Incredibly touching. Simeon - you have an artist's heart.


The Elf formerly known as Clay

Mom and I at the Beach

Clay and I

Mom and Clay

Followers