Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Our newest top ten lists

simeon's top ten at 2 years, 7 months:
1. trains - all sorts. Today I even made a paper envelope into a train in my mind.
2. toddler Pig-Latin (I like to add "-ay" onto words) Mom suggested I add it onto phrases for a Canadian twist.
3. dogs and most animals are still making it high on the list.
4. believe it or not, yes, milk is still (after all these many months of life) nearing the top of the charts for me
5. wrestling with Dad
6. playing pinochle with the boys
8. fixing stuff and helping my parents
9. "ready, set, go!" with Aimee
10. watching myself pee

clay's top ten at 4 months:
1. smiling
2. eating my left hand
3. MILK!
4. being happier than I was two months ago
5. my parents being happier than they were two months ago
6. watching the Cosby show online when my parents think I'm napping. Theo is so cool.
7. drooling and regurgitation
8. watching Simeon
9. napping
10. that elephant toy

No comments:


The Elf formerly known as Clay

Mom and I at the Beach

Clay and I

Mom and Clay

Followers