Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The rail roads are the best properties in real life too

Some of my train addiction was quenched this week when I was able to take a train ride at the Strasburg Rail Road. Mum's favorite part was breakfast (she likes to eat). The toast was homemade bread and that just can't be beat eh. I choose the pancakes (little did I know that soon mom would literally have to remove my shorts and shirt because of the tremendous amount of syrup and jam that smothered them). We had an extra pair of shorts so I got to go shirt-less in the restaurant (all the toddler girls were swooning at my muscular guns rippling in the Lancaster air). The day was full of good food with family amongst the great smell of train grease and horse manure. It really is a good smell.




These two first ones are mum's favs. Aunt Kelly took them.






I sat with Grandma for most of the ride.


Mom says that Lancaster is sure a different world than Boston as far as most things go- but especially Christian culture. What a riot.

1 comment:

mommom b. said...

Mommy just HAS to take you during Thomas Days. It's an experience every Thomas fan has to have.


The Elf formerly known as Clay

Mom and I at the Beach

Clay and I

Mom and Clay

Followers