Monday, March 31, 2008

Back from the Hunt

I'm back from the Hunt and had a blast put there in the wild. The eels weren't so tasty, but it was exciting to watch dad and mom tackle them once they got them in the boat. A few times, it took all three of us to hold these beasts down.

On our way back, we stopped in to see my Pop Pop, Pop Pop, Grandma, Mom-Mom, Aunt Dee-Dee, Aunt Kelly, Aunt T, Aunt Mindy, Uncle Terry, Uncle Dave, Uncle Tad, Great Mom-Mom, Great Grandma, Cousin Sara, Cousin Paul, Cousin Timothy, Cousin Elliot, Justin, Randi and Mary Jane. Cousin Vienna was busy.

I took some awesome shots so I'll be slowly posting them through out the week. Mom is taking me to get my chest hair cut today. If it didn't take so long, I wouldn't mind so much. Five hours with the shears is no picnic.

Here are some pics with me and my cousins.

Talking business.


I had just asked Sara for money for the campaign.
Dad heard and foiled my plans.


Timothy is my political adviser for foreign affairs.

No comments:


The Elf formerly known as Clay

Mom and I at the Beach

Clay and I

Mom and Clay

Followers