Friday, May 9, 2008

As the Drool Drips



This week in the life of Simeon Bowne, star of "As the Drool Drips", he found out that he would be moving at the end of the month.

Enough of the third person.

I'm moving.

Dad and Mum got an offer they couldn't refuse and it's not even mob related.

I have been busy packing my toys all week. I need more boxes yet. Mom said that if I keep bubble wrapping each one, that she won't give me banana mush for a week. This is ridiculous. How can she expect me to properly care for my belongings if she neglects their most basic needs? Tomorrow I move on to socks, sweaters, things like that. We'll see what she has to say about those.

I'll keep you updated on the move of my life. Well, okay, the first move of my life.

3 comments:

J Tin said...

Where are you moving to Simeon? Caleb just found out that he'll be moving soon too because he has a baby brother or sister on the way. Good luck with the packing buddy.

Bownes said...

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

A very happy mother's day to your Mom. Tell her she has created a wonderful place where bowne lovers go to connect to north migrating bownes. So she should kick back today and give herself a pat on the back for caring for and loving a little drolling Simeon like you.

Boom Boom


The Elf formerly known as Clay

Mom and I at the Beach

Clay and I

Mom and Clay

Followers