Sunday, May 11, 2008

Turn your head sideways... and do the funky chicken

Here's a handy flick of our new place for all of the curious ones out there like my Mom Mom who will really appreciate this. We went to clean it out today. I cried a lot (boredom, mostly) while pops and mom cleaned and prepped. Mom videotaped this one because I was too busy crying. She's not very experienced with the camera, though, and she taped the whole thing sideways. . . next time she should just let me do it.

FYI: This apartment we are moving into is a favor from a friend. He is selling the place and allowing us to live in it, only paying utilities, until it sells. We will likely only be there a few months, but we are grateful for the amazing savings (in these parts especially) that this will accumulate to, even if we are only there throughout the summer.

To God be the Glory. He has provided for us once again.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Simeon, It's huge. How exactly do you guys pray: Greek, Aramaic, ... Because God hears your needs pretty darn well. I am overjoyed for you all and although I wish you boss a quick sell on his property, I secretly cross my fingers that he waits for the market to improve a bit before registering the house. As far as investments go- waiting a few years for the economy to bounce back seems the smart move to me. Just think how much more it will be worth in 25 years! (And you all can just watch over it in the meantime!)


The Elf formerly known as Clay

Mom and I at the Beach

Clay and I

Mom and Clay

Followers