Saturday, October 4, 2008

Pops and rocks

I went into the great outdoors today with my parents. Here are some amazingly cute pictures of dad and I.
I pretty much have hiking down now. Oh, and believe it or not, this is actually an urban environment. It is called "Lynn Woods" and is only about a mile from our house. It's a huge reservation. I am told that the average human can make reservations at restaurants in less than a minute or two, but that seems unlikely - this place was huge and more of a God thing than a human thing....

Either way, I did hike like professional. When I was done tackling the bear's playland of leaves and green, my parents took a photo of my face since it has been slightly altered since the hike began. Hopefully the scars won't be so noticeable that people try to wipe then off like some stray dried food item.

Lastly, I have a video here for you that highlights my "drunken stupor" walk (which I only bust out in predatory situations). Bears don't like beer, nor do they like to eat people who have just drank some. So I fake. And I live to write this blog.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how cute was the video.


The Elf formerly known as Clay

Mom and I at the Beach

Clay and I

Mom and Clay

Followers