Saturday, December 20, 2008

So sorry for the delay

I am sorry for the delay in writing blogs this week. I've been skiing at Mt. Snow, Vermont and drinking hot chocolate with the T. A. S. P. I. T. group ( a.k.a. Toddlers for the Advancement of Ski Programs for Infants and Toddlers).

My ski instructor said that I'm ready for the black diamond slopes this week so I have my new goggles and threads for the challenge. Mom and Dad said they never saw infants with such dexterity as they saw at out last meeting on the slopes. We've had some setbacks with injuries this year, but it looks like Bobby's vision won't be impaired after the surgery and that Susy's earmuffs just need to be cut out of her hair.

The lodge serves great corn dogs, sushi, and sweet potato pie. I like to mix the three together.

Happy Skiing.
Merry Christmas.

No comments:


The Elf formerly known as Clay

Mom and I at the Beach

Clay and I

Mom and Clay

Followers