Thursday, June 18, 2009

4th Bowne

4th Bowne started making bile this week.

I got to hear his heart beat, beat, beat on Tuesday and Dad said he had a "moment" hearing the little fourth Bowne's heartbeat while holding me in his arms.

I got to smack the red button on the bed in the Doctor's office.

4th Bowne also can now urinate, smirk, and suck his thumb.
The real question is: Can he/she pat his head while rubbing his tummy?
AND also: How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?

Today I salted the kitchen table and my toy bin while dad was in the shower. I love that shaker. It looked good, kinda like the first frost of winter.

Here's a 3D pic of what the fourth Bowne looks like right now in the womb.


4 comments:

ParrishPalace said...

Well I see the new one looks just like his father!

PopPop Zel said...

... but it has it's mother's eyes!

Kelly said...

super attractive sibling you got there Sim!

Mommom B said...

FOUL---FOWL !!!!


The Elf formerly known as Clay

Mom and I at the Beach

Clay and I

Mom and Clay

Followers