Friday, November 13, 2009

Sim's Top Ten at 2 years and almost 4 Months

1. My Thomas shoes
2. Bubbles
3. Dancing
4. Helping mom cook and bake
5. My toy train, which includes: Riding my toy train. . . around the house and also around our city on my walks with Dad. Watching TV while sitting on my toy train. . .Storing snacks in the toy train seat. . . Running over things while on the train. . . Taking the train into the tub. . . Running into walls, furniture, and people on the toy train. . .
6. Thomas the Tank Engine
7. Escalators
8. Laughing
9. Blueberry pancakes and sausage and fruit and fruit and fruit and more fruit
10. Wrestling and jumping on my parent's bed
10.5 Milk!

4 comments:

Ally said...

Asher would agree with most of those, but thinks milk is gross.

PopPop Zel said...

#5 is especially encouraging ... confirmation that the "ferro-equine gene" has been past on!

mommom b said...

Trains seem to be your theme--All the more reason for your poppop Zel to keep that track in his back yard in tip-top shape. Your cousin Timothy, I'm sure, is very proud of your love for Thomas--I think he owns every Thomas thing there is!

ParrishPalace said...

Simeon will just have to visit & play!


The Elf formerly known as Clay

Mom and I at the Beach

Clay and I

Mom and Clay

Followers