Friday, January 15, 2010

News on the Sim front.

Yesterday I awoke from my nap to find the television missing.
It's covered up in the back hallway and I'm not letting on that I know where it is. I'm not quite sure how long it will be hiding, but I've been enjoying the experiment so far. My parents think they are seeing the affect no television has on me, but actually it is more of an experiment to see my parent's stamina with book reading and game playing. So far mum is doing well at reading the Bob the Builder book many, many, many times. Dad is also impressing me with his ability for rough housing. Clay's demeanor hasn't changed. I don't think he cares either way.



Clay and baby Jack (I also give Clay balls and trucks to play with. Mom gets a kick out of finding them placed beside Clay.)


My tricycle. Oh yeah.

It even has a compartment in the back for food, trains, chuck trucks, and balls.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Simeon, listen to Trey Anastasio's song, "Let Me Lie" AKA the Bike Song. - Aunt T

Ally said...

Ash wants Sim to visit so they can ride bikes together!

Bownes said...

just give me few more weeks to get the hang of these pedals...


The Elf formerly known as Clay

Mom and I at the Beach

Clay and I

Mom and Clay

Followers