Thursday, January 28, 2010

To Bed

Footballs
Nerf balls
Racquetballs

Curious George book
Silent night LCD display book
Toddler's Bible

Nalgene for kids
Old milk sippy
Ziploc container with one piece of pear in it

Wooden trains
Thomas
Thomas with mud

Chuck trucks
Hess motorcycles
Hot Wheels

Diaper rash cream
mom's face lotion
Body lotion from the bathroom

Magnetic letters
Bathtub numbers
Bathtub letters

Peas
Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches
Kix

Lambie
Teddy Bear
Eeeyore


I have taken all these things to bed with me at one point.

May you take heart in having something close to you tonight. Whether that be your spouse, your family, or your stuffed Eeyore.

1 comment:

mommom b. said...

Glad you have a 'big boy' bed to take all that stuff with you. I know you didn't take it ALL at one time--but I saw how much you DID take for your nap--and you need a BIG bed!! Love Ya.


The Elf formerly known as Clay

Mom and I at the Beach

Clay and I

Mom and Clay

Followers