Friday, June 18, 2010

Behind on bloggin'



Sorry 'bout the week delay in ole' post-tee-toes.
We've been busy watching water boil and rocks sit.

In family news:
Clay is now 6 months old.
Dad is at church tonight for the last Friday night at Glendale. (!) He has a bible study and gym night there every week for the teens.
Tomorrow is a picnic to celebrate Dad's graduating.
I wear Thomas underwear now and Mom says that no reverting is allowed.
(She's tough at times.)
Clay can't sit up yet but Mom and Dad still can.
Nick and Aimee are in Mighigan so I have TP'd their side of the apartment.
I now follow in the footsteps of my great grandmother and I am a bird watcher (Lynn mostly just gets Robins).
Tomorrow I get to play at the beach.
My favorite word is "Cake."
My favorite food is cake.
My favorite past time is eating cake.
My favorite play is one where they eat cake.
My favorite ice cream flavor is cake batter.
My favorite thing to talk about is cake.
My favorite thing to think about is cake.
My favorite line in Mighty Ducks is "cake eater."


If you were to say around me "Sim, hold on a minute, I just need to get. . ." I will likely insert the word "cake" into the sentence. Mom thinks this is hilarious. I like to make her laugh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Sim, life is all about cake. We eat it at weddings, funerals, and birth(days). And a lot in between. Your cousin plainly brought up "cake?" when I was sitting her last week. I had no cake, but got she sherbert instead. keep on making your momma laugh.

grandma moore

Pop Pop B. said...

HI, Simeon,
Let's play the CAKE GAME:

Fill in the blank:
Pineapple Upside Down ____.
German Chocolate _____.
Black Forrest ______.
Marble _______.
Cup _____.
Pound _____.
Cheese ______.
Coconut ________.
Spice _____.
Devil's Food _____.
Angel Food ______.
(Ask Dad if "CAKE" is Theologically Neutral).
Carrot _____.
Sour kraut _____.
Crazy _____.
Yellow _____.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You got them all right!!
You take the ______ Simeon!!!
What kind of _______ do you want for your Birthday?


The Elf formerly known as Clay

Mom and I at the Beach

Clay and I

Mom and Clay

Followers