Saturday, November 8, 2008

The Doc


So the Doc said on Monday that I need to up my word count.
Ever done a word count on a Microsoft Word Document? Mine would of been 1.

So I've upped my count to four:

I now can say Hi (over and over and over again), Oh, No, and Wow.
My fifth and most commonly used word is "dee" which can stand for all nouns, pro-nouns, adverbs, adjectives, conjunctions, superlatives, and prepositions.

Mom and Pops at first wondered why I only am saying exclamation words until the realized that that is all they say to me. For instance, a typical sentence out of either parent's mouth may be: "Wow! Hi Simeon! Ooo la-la! Your poop smells! Oh! Oi Vey! No! Wait! Hold on! Stop! Climb down! Watch out! Danger! Careful!!!

Here's some recent pics:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're getting so big! As soon as we find time to take a deep breathe, we're coming to visit!
-Lambrights

Anonymous said...

Hi!

Oh. Wow!

Dee,

Aunt Kelly

Bownes said...

Dee!


The Elf formerly known as Clay

Mom and I at the Beach

Clay and I

Mom and Clay

Followers