Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The Whig Party



I thought I'd post an old series just for the hey of it (and because mom hasn't taken any pictures of me in weeks).

Recent update: I now have a hairy chest, eat a leg of lamb every day for breakfast, and can parse Greek sentences. I also have a degree in architecture from the University of Pennsylvania (grabbed it when we last visited) and can spin four basketballs on my right hand alone.

Needless to say, mom and dad have decided not to worry about the fact that I still have a vocabulary under 20 words.

Have a good one,
Simster

3 comments:

PopPop Zel said...

Dear Whig Party Candidate,

Abraham Lincoln would be proud!

PopPop Zel

My Girls- My Life said...

Back in the day when times were so much easier!! I saw your cousin Timothy today... now talk about hair!! My momma is still giving my hair pep talks so it will grow!!

Nicole said...

I would join the Whig Party any day because of you, Simeon.


The Elf formerly known as Clay

Mom and I at the Beach

Clay and I

Mom and Clay

Followers