Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Massachusetts Ear and Eye

Today I went to this rather massive structure.
Apparently people from all over the world come to this building for care.

My parents said it was for "tests."
The audiologists tried to get me to play "games."
I know their tricks.
I know the schemes.
When I am Pres, I will re-define the health-care system in relation to toddlers.

Turns out I can hear well. Good news.
I put up a fight (the electronic bunny was frightening) so I have to go back in January so they can finish the tests. Basically, I don't talk much because I am saving my voice for the campaign speeches.

I also passed the "Handsomest Toddler in New England" test.
Mom says that even handsome people need to communicate.


I will think about it.


p.s. My brother seems to be getting larger. Mom said this week that she can't ride on my plastic riding truck anymore for fear of breaking it. I'm a bit overwhelmed at the changes this little man will cause to my family. First the truck. What next?

3 comments:

Tad said...

Thats good to hear, Sim. (Pun definably intended)

mommom b. said...

Hey, if you don't want to talk, maybe you could learn sign language--I understand it's the thing to do now anyway. Just wait, when you DO start talking, then everyone will say "Simeon will you please be quiet"--So you just can't win!!

Anonymous said...

Well Simster,
Good to hear you can talk. Some say Einstein was a late bloomer. So what ideas do you have in that head?

Grandma Becky


The Elf formerly known as Clay

Mom and I at the Beach

Clay and I

Mom and Clay

Followers