Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The video that will close the debate: "Are the 1980s alive and well?"

In our box at church this past week was an advertisement for a concert for teenagers. I took a browse. Dad took a browse. Then Mom decided to check out a certain band on the internet she had not heard of before called "Family Force 5."

You Tube introduced us to this video below and, although I cannot remember the 80s (birth-related, not drug-related), we have agreed as a family that certainly the 80s are back. Perhaps even better than ever.

Sit back. Relax. And enjoy the very weird show. (The video is longer than our usual ones so it may take a moment to show up below on your computer screen).
We give you: Family Force 5 "Dance or Die" (You just gotta give it a chance at least until they start dancing!)


5 comments:

Kelly said...

Did I just see a piano-guitar?!? Thanks for the nod to a past I am oh-so-willing to leave behind.

ParrishPalace said...

YEAH!!!!!
The 80's are alive & well! The styles are right out of my High School--scary!!!!

Nicole Lenko said...

what. ohmyword. and I know at least a few of my siblings love FamilyForce5...

mommom b. said...

Hey, The beginning of the dance with the lights on the people in the dark remind me of Vacation and the glow sticks at the camp fire. Simeon, although you were in bed, ask Mommy about her dancing down the hill!!:)

PopPop Zel said...

Sorry, I'm just a Seventies kind of guy ... you know ... bell bottoms, Nehru jackets, old-time rock & roll, and orange paste-like Clearasil! Now those were the days!

PopPop Zel,


The Elf formerly known as Clay

Mom and I at the Beach

Clay and I

Mom and Clay

Followers