Sunday, February 14, 2010

Cupid Cuties

Last year Mom dressed me as cupid. But this year she had a new victim, oh, I mean cupid. In fact, she also decided to attempt to make a sculpture of cupid out of Rice Krispie treats. She couldn't pull off the arms and the whole thing was rather freaky. We've eaten most of him already.


this one is me last year.


here's cupid's tush

and this year's cover cupid- oh yeah baby Clay!

FREE DESKTOP BACKGROUND! Just click on this picture, it will become big on your screen, then right click and select it to be your desktop background. Come on, where else can you get a background like this!

2 comments:

PopPop Zel said...

Amazing photos ... amazing blessings!

Anonymous said...

Why so serious, Cupid? - Aunt T


The Elf formerly known as Clay

Mom and I at the Beach

Clay and I

Mom and Clay

Followers