Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Beastly


The Vacuum peeked it's ugly head today.
I chucked balls, blocks, and basically anything I could find lying around at the beast's heart while mom guided it through our house.

To no avail.
When we put it back into it's hole, it growled as I shut the door and I said in my head "Sianara Sucker!"

p.s.- I finally made the connection today that if I pee in the little white "potty", then I get an M&M. Dad gave me (like) half the bag today. Tomorrow I'm drinking water like crazy. I'll pee on the beast if I get the chance.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

*shudders*

Anonymous said...

Simeon, you are lucky not to have older sisters who conspire to get your hard earned M&Ms.

Grandma Moore

Bownes said...

well- not lucky enough since my momma is just like her mother!
Love,
Sim


The Elf formerly known as Clay

Mom and I at the Beach

Clay and I

Mom and Clay

Followers