Saturday, April 25, 2009

Moving In

Yo folks! In less than a month, Nick and Aimee Otto will be moving into this apartment with us. We're splitting the apartment down the middle (yep, it's big enough to do that). My parents know them better than I do, but I am hopeful at the prospect. For instance, I will now have four human beings to climb like a tree. Also, Nick is a counseling grad so dad signed me up for Monday sessions after my nap. Dad's hopeful at that prospect.

We've been cleaning the place like crazy. Today Mom helped me wash down the siding on the porch, hang towel racks in the bathroom, re-arrange the linens, and a few other random things that is even boring to type, much less read about.

This afternoon I am taking her on a nice picnic outing after her nap. The weather is basically dream like today.

So yep, I wanted to post a picture of Nick and Aimee but the only one I had of them is above. They are in the fourth row; Nick is wearing a Michigan hat.

Have a good one!
-Sim

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey Sim,

was mowing the back yard and realized you will soon need a big kid's swing. Thanks for the videos and info. glad to hear your adult to kid ratio is going up. You will have that many more buttons to push.(figuratively and acctually!)Enjoy the day out.

Grandma moore

Bownes said...

Thanks Grandma for thinking of me! I look forward to your backyard.
Love,
Simeon
-oh and we had a blast at a park, but some kid named Gabriel ate all my apples.


The Elf formerly known as Clay

Mom and I at the Beach

Clay and I

Mom and Clay

Followers