Sunday, April 5, 2009

Lydia, Sweet Second Cousin of Mine


So...... what relation to me is my Dad's cousin's baby? Well here she is! Sister to the lovely Eliza, Lydia Page Speakman was born this past Thursday, weighing in at 48 lbs, 3.876499921 ounces. She's a healthy 67 inches long. Miraculously, Holly was able to deliver her while reading "War and Peace" and cooking a three-course meal with her toes. She is a super mom! Way to go Holly!

Welcome Lydia! I'm looking forward to seeing you!

And to Holly: mom and dad are cheering you on! Good job and Congradulations!
Love,
Simeon
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Nicole said...

48 lbs plus, 67 inches...?
I am not yet a believer.

Bownes said...

you should seek this kid Nicole! she's amazing!

My Girls- My Life said...

Yes I am a BBB (Big Beautiful Baby!) haha I joined Jenny Craig the week I cam home...

Anyway, I have been telling everyone that my name is Lydia Paige Speakman... but here mom changed it on me.. So you can call me Lydia Kate Speakman!

Look forward to meeting the infamous Simeon!


The Elf formerly known as Clay

Mom and I at the Beach

Clay and I

Mom and Clay

Followers