Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Sunday School Hour


So what's there to do with a toddler and a 25-year-old momma for an hour and a half on Sunday morning before the Church service when Pops is teaching Sunday School and I have an itch to do anything but "chill"? ( For those of you whom haven't had the pleasure of spending much time with me, I certainly do not chill.)

Mom and I usually roam the city of Everett and since it's getting warmer, we now can branch out from the usual Burger King Play Palace to grander things like parks.... and apparently graveyards. Mom had the desire to roam and I quite literally had no choice but to follow. We did find some neat pics though. Next time I'll drive.

Pre-graveyard, I did get to shoot some hoops at the jungle-themed playground. Approximately 10 more feet of air to go before I make the shots. I'll be Pres before I can shoot baskets. . . I bet Obama can't say that one.




2 comments:

ParrishPalace said...

Your Daddy used to play in a grave yard!!!

Kelly said...

lovely shots abs.


The Elf formerly known as Clay

Mom and I at the Beach

Clay and I

Mom and Clay

Followers