Thursday, April 3, 2008

BINGO MOMMA!

Mom was telling me about what she does for work today and I thought "BINGO MOMMA!" The whole concept of eBay is just what I need to get my campaign off to a good start. She said that I could sell my noisemaker and my old pacifier.

BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY !

Presented is a slightly used, "Clap for the Lord," China
quality noisemaker.

Buy it Now price: 1 Jar of Beech Nut Baby Food Pears
Shipping and Handling: Domestic: a 2nd jar of Pears
International: 2 more jars of Pears

This item is in great working condition.
There is slight wear to the joint, but that is to be expected with its age.

Payments accepted: Baby Food, fruits only please.
International buyers please note: we do not accept any brands other than Beech Nut.


BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY !


Presented is a second-hand HOSPITAL GRADE pacifier.
I used it for a while and then switched to the Nuk.

This item is in perfect working order. The cool green shade is
soothing to the gums and mind at the same time.

Buy it Now price: 1 Jar of Beech Nut Baby Food, all fruits accepted
Shipping and Handling: Domestic: Handful of Cheerios
International: 2nd more jars of Pears

Payments accepted: Baby Food, fruits only please.
International buyers please note: we do not accept any brands other than Beech Nut.

Note to "Blogger": This is only a joke. I am only a baby and, although I am a great typer and rather good looking, I am not planning on selling things on your site.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL!!!!! You guys are SO funny!!!

-Jordan


The Elf formerly known as Clay

Mom and I at the Beach

Clay and I

Mom and Clay

Followers