Thursday, April 17, 2008

For my PopPops, Mom-Mom and Boom Boom



I have been busy this week. Between target practice and swimming lessons, I barely have time for baby yoga. I'm not sure how, but I managed to squeeze in some developmental milestones this past week. My crawl has morphed into the "commando crawl"; I have mastered sitting on my own, and I have learned how to pull myself up into sitting positions. For those unfamiliar with baby development, these things may not sound spectacular. But we all understand the beauty of a full nights sleep, don't we? Last night, I treated my mother to her first full night of sleep since August 8th of 2007. Now, that is something to celebrate. I may not do it again for a while, but she was so happy about it, she took a video of me this morning.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, praise the Lord for a good night's sleep!!! That truly is a blessing.

J Tin said...

Simeon- way to sleep through the night! Could you pass on some pointers to Caleb- he's still a fan of the 3AM bottle. Congrats on crawling too buddy! You're a cutie.

Anonymous said...

i love this video Simeon. Cool........................ Jimmy DeWan


The Elf formerly known as Clay

Mom and I at the Beach

Clay and I

Mom and Clay

Followers