Saturday, April 26, 2008

Took Mom Out




Mom's been busy lately so I took her out today for a bit to a park. It was good to see her relax and enjoy the setting sun. I ate my first cracker....she picked at some chunks of melons. We sat on a hill spritzed with the toxins of goose droppings.

My first action as president will be to relocate all the Canadian Geese to Guam. I'd send them back to Canada but they've been in the US for so long that they don't speak French, just English. I was talking with a few today (well, actually, I was baby signing and they were talking) and they said that they'd prefer Guam over England. I'm not sure why.

I would like to be the first pres that is sensitive to the goose needs we have here in America. Did you know that roughly 1 in 4 Canadian Geese suffer from heart attacks but have no adequate clinical help, and, if they did, would have no health care to pay for it?! I called McCain on this issue but he won't return my phone calls. I got through to one of Obama's campaign leaders, but he said that Obama had just been to Guam and to stop calling and leaving messages of geese calls. Clinton was all ears about health care until I mentioned the word "geese". I don't think she likes birds.

PopPop Zel: is Guam an adequate home for Canadian Geese? Mom said that you went there.

Here are some pics of me sitting by the goose fecal matter.
I had a blast. In the third one, I am the speck in the center.

1 comment:

PopPop Zel said...

Simster,

The Guamanians (Chamorros) would love the Geese - probably medium well-done with lots of barbeque sauce.

PopPop Zel


The Elf formerly known as Clay

Mom and I at the Beach

Clay and I

Mom and Clay

Followers